Fresh Catch Cod Liver Oil
(PURE by phytocare)
Fresh Catch Cod Liver Oil is molecularly distilled, pharmaceutical grade cod liver oil harvested from deep-sea, cold water Icelandic cod and infused with natural with natural lemon flavour. This Cod Liver Oil is a pristine source of ultra-purified fish oil providing optimal levels of EPA and DHA, as well as vitamins A & D. Fresh Catch is the NEW standard in Quality, Purity and Great Taste
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Free of PCBs, Dioxins, Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead, Mercury and other contaminants
- Four-Layer Oxidation Protected
- Provides Optimum Levels of EPA and DHA
- International Purity Guideline Compliant
- Laboratory Tested, Certified & validated free of detectable contaminant
The Four Layer Oxidation Protection System guarantees the freshest and most nutritious fish oil:
1. Fresh Catch Processing Technology ensures that oil is free from the damaging effects of heat, light and oxygen.
2. Black Bottles (non-reactive, pharmaceutical grade) eliminate light-induced oxidation.
3. FreshLok Anti-Oxidant Protection suppresses peroxide-induced oxidation.
4. Recommended Refrigeration eliminates heat-induced oxidation.
Adults & Teenagers: 5ml daily (or as directed)
Children: 1-5ml daily
Preferably with food
Shake prior to dispensing. Refrigeration suggested.
(Note: 5ml = 1tsp)
250ml per bottle
Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fats
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 460mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 660mg
Alpha Linolenic Acid (LNA) 40mg
Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids 304mg
Omega-6 Polyunsaturated Fats
Linolenic Acid (LA) 83mg
Other Omega-6 Fatty acids 69mg
Omega-9 Monounsaturated Fats
Oleic acid 775mg
Other monounsaturated Fatty acids 1034mg
Nautral Vitamin A 950-2450IU (seasonal variations in harvesting)
Natural Vitamin D 20-195IU (seasonal variations in harvesting)
Natural Vitamin E 5IU
Natural Lemonade Flavour
FreshLok anti-oxidant protection: rosemary extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate and d-alpha Tocopherol.
Free of preservatives, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavours, gluten, yeast and dairy.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, patients should consult their healthcare professional
We Also Recommend