Stress B Forte Multivitamin
(PURE by phytocare)
Nutritional supplement to help maintain general health & wellbeing. Beneficial during times of stress.
Stress B Forte contains 36 essential nutrients in optimum balance providing a solid nutritional foundation. Stress B Forte is created with carefully selected and sourced ingredients to ensure stability and bioavailability. Natural sources of nutrients, rather than synthetic, are used wherever possible. It comes with a mild peppermint flavouring, in a smaller, easier to swallow tablet, to make it an easy and enjoyable way to supplement your diet.
- B Vitamins in high potency doses support the nervous system and energy production
- Vitamin E from natural sources, is a primary antioxidant that helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system
- Alpha-Lipoic acid delivers sustained biological action by recycling antioxidants
- Amino acids assist healthy nerve and liver function
- Extracts from papaya and pineapple contain naturally occurring enzymes to assist digestion and well being
- Selected essential minerals in bio-available
Selenomethionine is the organic source of selenium, a powerful antioxidant
- Vitamin C from natural source
- Vitamin D and Iodine. Many Australians have low levels of both of these important nutrients.
Copper, dairy, wheat, gluten, artificial colours and preservatives free
This product is an ideal choice for people who have haemochromatosis or experience gastrointestinal irritation, constipation or diarrhoea from iron.
1 tablet daily
Preferably with food
Each tablet contains:
Ananas sativus powder concentrate equiv. to juice fresh (Pineapple) 100mg
Betacarotene as mixed carotenoids (from Dunaliella salina) 6mg
Calcium ascorbate equiv. ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 100mg
Calcium pantothenate equiv. pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) 88mg
Carica papaya fruit powder concentrate (Papaya) 10mg
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 2.5mcg (100IU)
Choline bitartrate 40mg
Citrus bioflavonoids 5mg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 100mcg
d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E) 34IU (28mg)
Folic Acid 400mcg
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 31mcg
Lysine hydrochloride 35mg
Magnesium (as phosphate) 10mg
Manganese (as gluconate) 50mcg }
Mixed tocopherols (low alpha type) 13.5mg }
Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3) 5mg
Potassium (as iodide) 9mg
Potassium (as phosphate) 14mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 50mg
R,S-alpha lipoic acid 10mg
Riboflavine (Vitamin B2) 20mg
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 26mcg
Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 50mg
Zinc (as gluconate) 14.35mg
Free of preservatives, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavours, gluten, lactose and yeast.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, patients should consult their healthcare professional
We Also Recommend